Osun State Government has commenced the employment of teachers into the state public basic and Post-Basic schools.
ITRENDNAIJA confirmed this In an online advert placed in one of the dailies on Wednesday, the permanent secretary of the state ministry of Education, S. F. Olajide said the state governor, Mr Adegboyega Oyetola approved-in-council the immediate recruitment of teachers into public basic and Post-Basic schools in the state.
“Consequent upon this, the state’s Ministry of Education hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill existing vacancies in the following disciplines,”
1) English Language
3) Science, Humanities and Social Sciences
– WASSCE/NECO-SSSCE/NABTEB/Teachers Certificate Grade all (not more than (2) sitting)
– Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE)
– Degree in Education with relevant teaching subjects or Basic Degree with PGD, HND + PGD
– Teacher Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) certificate will be an added advantage
– Any additional relevant qualifications
In addition to the above, candidate must also possess the following:
A recent passport photograph, functional mobile phone line, functional email address, local government certificate of origin, birth certificate, attestation from two referees and means of identification.Olajide said.
Interested Candidates are to register online via http://osun.csm.ng after a log in pin has being purchased from the Ministry of Education, State Secretariat, Osogbo.
Registration of Candidates closes four weeks from the date of this advertisement/publication.